Robin Home Care Ealing & Richmond
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Robin Home Care’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Suite 17 Access House, Manor Road, Ealing W13 0AS. Our company registration number is 09130100. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
OUR CLIENT REVIEWS
A kind, caring and very professional agency that made daily visits to my elderly mother. She had around three or four regular carers visiting which meant they could get to know her needs, likes and dislikes and she could build up a personal relationship with each of them. She enjoyed the visits and company and always remarked how she was treated with kindness and dignity. Management kept me well informed and gave me personal support too.
I am a 52-year-old man, a wheelchair-user with muscular dystrophy. I work full-time in central London as a journalist. Robin carers have been providing personal care in the morning and one night a week since February 2016. I am delighted by their professionalism, efficiency and cheerfulness and I would recommend them very highly. Care and assistance is of the highest level. The carers are always on time, attentive and kind to me. Management kept me well informed and gave me personal support too.
The carers from Robin Home Care Ealing are very professional, caring, kind and competent. I have always found them to be a joy to have around and most importantly they are completely trustworthy. I would have no hesitation to recommend them to anyone requiring care.